skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- All new users must Register to participate in the bidding. Please review all site policies prior to registering.
- Upon submitting your registration, you will be e-mailed a system generated Username. Please keep this e-mail for log-in purposes.
- To Log-In, enter the Username generated by the system and the Password you selected during registration. We recommend you change your Username to something you can easily remember once you log-in. Please remember to log-in each time you return to the site.
- To view the listings, you may Browse by Category, use the Search feature or Search by Item Number. You may also find featured listings posted on the home page.
- When you see an item of interest, select the item number, or title, to access the bid form (also known as detail page). This page contains detailed information about the listing (i.e. current bid, minimum bid, closing time, description, photos etc.)
- Prior to bidding, review & understand the bidding process and associated terminology such as Minimum Bids and Bid Increments. Also, make sure to ask the seller any questions and review all site policies prior to bidding.
- To place a bid, enter an acceptable amount (in accordance with the bid increment rules) on the bid form and select the “Submit Bid” button. The returned page will provide you with all information required to determine if you are the current bid holder.
- You may monitor bidding activity using the Bid Management feature and track items of interested using the Watch List located in the My Account section (log-in required).
- If you are the high bidder when the listing closes, you will be sent a winning bidder e-mail notification within 24 hours of the closing time (unless you turn off this bidding preference). Please utilize the instructions provided in the e-mail to complete the transaction. In the event you do not receive an e-mail, it is still your responsibility to honor all winning bids you place. Always return to the site and check on any listing you bid on. Winning bidders should follow post event instructions detailed on the listing description page, the winning bidder notice and/or the Site Policies.